“When it comes to child issues it is crucial you get professional guidance & support as early as possible”
If you are going through a relationship breakdown and are worried about what will happen to your children it is very important to speak to a specialist family solicitor. Divorce and separation can be particularly stressful when children are involved and can be a really stressful period for you and your family. It is tough emotionally and making decisions that are in the interests of the children can be hard. You may be asking yourself…
How will we reach an agreement about how we share our time with the children?
What does it mean to have parental responsibility?
What are my entitlements How will I manage / support my children financially? What am I entitled to?
What is the the time for the divorce / separation process?
The advice you need about your children is just a quick phone call away and your initial assessment is absolutely free of charge. This initial advice is given by a specialist solicitor who will be sensitive and understanding about your children’s needs. Our advice will be invaluable and will leave you with clear and positive steps to help you and your children through this difficult time.
Why use us at Divorcesolicitor.com?
- Initial Assessment – completely free of charge, free of jargon but full of relevant advice
- Your location is no barrier as consultations are available through Google Hangouts, Skype, video call, telephone, email as well as in person
- Reputation – over 50% of our client work comes from referral business
- You can opt into our Fixed Fee policy
- You can opt for a litigation loan at very competitive rates (subject to status)
Your free advice can be given either over the telephone or by appointment. Call us today to discuss your personal situation and gain jargon-free, clear and professional advice.